Friday, January 26, 2007

To all the lefty’s out there….



While I was surfing the internet last night, just came across this list of famous left handers. Being a lefty by my self it was kinda interesting to see all of these famous names. (Including Paul McCartney)

“Left-handed people play guitar or electric bass in one of three ways: (1) play a right-handed guitar right-handed, (2) play a true left-handed instrument (or a right-handed instrument that has been altered to play left-handed, i.e. with the bass strings on top), or (3) turn a right-handed guitar upside down, pick with the left hand, but leave the strings as they were — which makes them reversed from the normal order for a left-handed player.”

But mine it’s a different story. For some reason even though I’m a left hander, I play right handed guitar right handed. Hmm…wonder why…!

1 comment:

Seshika Fernando said...

First of all...
"You laugh because I'm different,
I laugh because you're ugly!"
Thats, my motto.

Second of all...
Great that you found so many left-handed famous people. I guess you know, by now, that ALL the other famous people in the world are right handed!

;-)